Here are just some of the benefits of using our Business Impact Analysis template:
- An easy to use Microsoft Word® template
- Logical and simple to follow
- Easy to understand instructions – no experience required
- Free 12 months support from expert consultants
- No wasted time learning a complicated software package
- Plenty of ‘Tips & Tricks’ provided to help you complete your plan quickly
- Meets compliance requirements
- No surprise ongoing fees or support charges
- Fully customisable
- Save thousands of dollars in consultancy fees
- Template written by certified business continuity professionals
This is a fast & easy way to complete a Business Impact Analysis!
Easy-to-Use All fields requiring your specific company information are easy to locate and contain helpful tips and information making the template simple to use.
High quality content that will meet your governance, operational and audit requirements.
Suitable for almost any industry:
- Legal Practices
- Local Government
- State & Commonwealth Government
- Contact & Call Centres
- Health Sector
- IT&T Service Providers
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Professional Services
- Non Profit (contact us for special discounts)
- Banking & Finance Sector
- Retail & More
Save time with the pre-formatted template; fill-in the blanks and you’re ready to send out your questionnaire
Find how to get this template for FREE – Learn More
Do you need to conduct a business continuity or disaster recovery test and not sure where to start?
This quick and easy template is your answer! Step by careful step, word by word, paragraph by paragraph, and page by page, our template empowers you even if you have ZERO EXPERIENCE.
You will enjoy that our template is designed in a logical and flowing manner, making it simple to modify any area to align to your specific requirements.
Includes detailed questions, tables and handy help information!
Here’s an overview of the six main sections of the template:
Business Unit/Section Profile:This section is focused on capturing the key functions and processes of the business. It also captures the critical resources required to carry out the identified functions.
Impact Section:This section list the required key questions about the critical functions and processes.
Impact Profile:The questions provided in this section will identify the types of operational impacts are to be anticipated in the event of a disaster. Ratings are applied to a ‘Disruption Duration’ as follows:
Recovery Priority: Assigning a recovery priority to each identified critical function enables a streamlined recovery process. This captures the following information:
- Maximum allowable/tolerable outage (MAO or MTO)
- Key Function Recovery Priority
- Weighting (for key functions with the same priority)
- Key function dependency (internal or external)
Losses Section:It’s important to know in advance what items may be impossible or very difficult to recover in a disaster. This section of the analysis raises questions about legal documents, contracts, credit notes, sensitive files, reports, and vital records.
Additional Information / Comments: A section is provided for participants to provide any information they feel may be useful or helpful. E.g., previous disasters, known risk areas, or suggested additional disaster recovery/business continuity activities.
We’ve taken away the hard work and developed a fast & simple way to manage your test or exercise.
If you want to easily and quickly conduct a business impact analysis this template is your solution!