We’ve taken away the hard work and developed a fast & simple way to manage your test or exercise.
Some of the benefits of using our template:
- An easy to use Microsoft ProjectÂ® template (Version 98 or higher required)
- Logical and simple to follow
- Easy to understand instructions – no business continuity experience required
- Free support from expert consultants
- No wasted time learning a complicated software package
- Plenty of ‘Tips & Tricks’ provided to help you complete your plan quickly
- Meets compliance testing requirements
- No surprise ongoing fees or support charges
- 100% editable – Only you will know you didn’t produce it yourself
- Template written by certified business continuity professionals
This is a guaranteed fast & easy way to create a high-quality project plan.
Easy-to-Use!Â All fields requiring your specific company information are easy to locate and contain helpful tips and information making the template simple to use.
High quality content that will meet your governance, operational and audit requirements.
Suitable for almost any industry:
- Legal Practices
- Local Government
- State & Commonwealth Government
- Contact & Call Centres
- Health Sector
- IT&T Service Providers
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Professional Services
- Non Profit (contact us for special discounts)
- Banking & Finance Sector
- Retail & More
Save time with the pre-formatted template; fill-in the blanks and you’re ready to print!
Find how to get this template for FREE – Learn More
Do you need to conduct a business continuity or disaster recovery test and not sure where to start?
Our template is your answer! Step by careful step, word by word, paragraph by paragraph, and page by page, our template empowers you to effectively plan for your next test or exercise.
You will enjoy that our template is designed in a logical and flowing manner, making it simple to modify any area to align to your specific requirements.
Detailed action items and handy help information!
Here’s an overview of the the Milestones of Project Plan:
Part One – Test Planning:
- Review Plan Objectives
- Confirm the Test Date(s) and Scope
- Confirm Resources
- Review Technical Resources
Part Two – Conduct Test:
- Pre-test checklist and milestones
- Recovery period
- Validation Period
- Cleanup and Return to normal operations
Part Three – Test Reporting:
- Information Gathering
- Test Reporting
Part Four – Project Administration:
- Meetings & Issue Management
- Acceptance & Signoff
- Status Reporting
- Updating of Documentation
‘We’ve spent years perfecting our templates.’
If you want to easily and quickly produce high quality disaster recovery and business continuity exercise test plan , this template is your solution!