The most commonly asked questions & answers are provided below for your convenience:
- How long does delivery take? Use our secure online order form, and then you will immediately receive an email with a download link that will enable you to access your template(s).
- Will the templates work on my PC?The template(s) require Microsoft Word 97 or greater.
- What countries will you sell the template to? Just about anywhere! We have a payment option for over 190 countries.
- If I need help, can I get support completing the template? Yes, we’re here to help! Free support is currently included in the price of the templates. You may ask as many questions as you like – our expert consultants answer over 85% of support emails within 4 hours.
- What is the difference between a DRP and a BCP?In the traditional business context, a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) should be purely focused on recovering the IT&T aspects of the business. A Business Continuity Plan (BCP) has a much more comprehensive scope than a DRP, as a BCP is focused on the whole business. E.g., includes procedures and process that provide for all critical processes (including IT&T) of the business.Nevertheless, the two terms are frequently used interchangeably.Note: Emergency Services E.g., Police, Paramedics, and Fire Brigade use the term ‘Disaster Recovery’ in the context of catastrophic events that normally involves a substantial loss of life – Earthquake, Wildfires, Terrorism Etc.
- Will the template work on a Mac?
Yes. You will need to be running the Mac version of Microsoft Word, or MS Word compatible word processor software.
- I’d like to know more, can I speak to someone?Yes, please use our contact us page & one of consultants will be happy to call you and discuss your requirements in detail.