Disaster Recovery Services Pty. Ltd. (DRS) is a global provider of high quality business continuity and disaster recovery planning tools, services and information.
Established in 2003, DRS quickly gained a reputation as a market leader and innovator.
DRS provide high quality disaster recovery and business continuity plan templates, and recovery planning tools for all industry sectors.
DRS began in Sydney, Australia and opened its first office in the United States in 2007.
DRS is staffed by a team of dedicated and certified business continuity professionals.
The DRS team strictly follows the following code of ethics:
- Practice the highest level of professionalism at all times in the performance of our duties
- Practice conduct that is legal and ethical and will avoid any perception of conflict of interest for ourselves, our employers, and our clients
- Practice and promote corporate continuity and disaster recovery concepts
- Keep confidential any information revealed as such in the performance of our duties
- Continually seek to increase our competence and the competence of those who work with us
- Participate in continuing professional knowledge and skill improvement programs
19901 Southwest Freeway, Second Floor
Sugar Land, Texas 77479, USA
Suite 5, Sea Bridge House 377 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
ABN: 46 105 914 314